Japan Equities Research Analyst
- You undertaking robust and rigorous Equities research and analysis in the Japanese market.
- You responsibilities for the analysis and investment recommendations with strong knowledge of financial/accounting concepts.
- You becoming adept at in-depth analysis of your industry and companies.
- You an opportunity in learning a rigorous level of financial analysis and in building complex financial models.
- Your contribution to our highly differentiated written product.
- You in building relationships with company managements as well as sales, trading, and institutional clients.
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, verbal and written skills in English and Japanese.
- A strong analytical mind, intellectually curious, a self starter with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being dedicated, organized, and able to prioritize and work towards team/individual deadlines with quality deliverable.
- Computer Skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- An economics, finance, accounting strong academic background with CFA qualifications a plus.