Moody’s ESG Solutions Group is a business unit of Moody’s Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights.. The group leverages Moody’s data and expertise across ESG, climate risk, and sustainable finance, and aligns with Moody's Investors Service (MIS) and Moody's Analytics (MA) to deliver a comprehensive, integrated suite of ESG and climate risk solutions including ESG scores, analytics, Sustainability Ratings and Sustainable Finance Reviewer/certifier services. It houses V.E and 427, both affiliates of Moody’s.
The Japan Sustainable Finance – sales Manager responsibility is to sell our products and services to contribute to the growth of MESG’s business and results, and to enhance Sustainable Finance strategy in Japan. This role has a direct impact on Issuers’ decision-making process and on the orientation of their sustainability strategies as well as an indirect impact on financial markets towards more sustainable businesses.
- Sell of sustainable finance products to financial institutions, corporates and any types of organisation in the region.
- Coordinate with the responsible for Japanese market and head of Business development in APAC to ensure a smooth relationship with prospects or clients.
- Coordinate market analysis, dialogue with key market players and participate to define MESG Japan’s marketing and commercial strategy, under the supervision of the Head of Japanese market and head of Business development in APAC.
- Ensure commercial and contractual relationships with MESG’s clients including elaboration of offers, RFPs, and other commercial documents.
- Lead actions to find new clients as well as reinforce clients’ loyalty
- Maintain good relationship with intermediaries structuring Sustainable Finance transactions.
- Carry out administrative work, including registration and application to public schemes to promote sustainable finance.
- Collaborate on outreach campaigns and all types of commercial projects (training, communications, actions…).
- Ensure the follow-up and reporting of your responsibilities.
- Bachelors’ degree in finance, economics or related area required; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
- Experience in ESG, Sustainable Finance and/or Financial Services
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.