As a senior software developer to assist with building solutions and providing services to their Institutional Securities, Electronic Trading System Technology team.
The role may also involve extensive interaction with business users, operations or support teams, therefore the ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential.
In this role you will be expected to code and deliver software as their primary responsibility.
To be considered for this newe role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong Java skills with 5+ years of experience writing production code - Core Java knowledge
- Spring Framework, Patterns, Collections, Garbage Collection - Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking - Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
- Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Experience in either IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE - Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.apac.huxley.com/en