- Aug 17, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
Rare opportunity to join the KYC/AML department of a leading financial services firm. Roles/Responsibilities
- Perform KYC due diligence and background checks for the clients.
- Handle account opening documentation process and support clients with opening accounts into affiliates' entities.
- Be in charge of establishing the workflow with regulators etc., compliance dept. etc.
- Oversee Project / Initiative management.
About our client
- Knowledge in KYC and/or Client On-Boarding, specifically Japanese regulatory requirements.
- Client Service mind set.
- Native level Japanese and Business level English.
A leading globally established financial services firm with a strong base in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.