- Nov 22, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
Work alongside an experienced legal team covering all kinds of legal issues and cooperating with regional offices. Roles/Responsibilities
- The team handles all legal affairs of the Japan office and advises internal departments, in cooperation with other APAC and global legal teams.
- The candidate would be primarily responsible for trade finance, corporate banking, and custody services.
- Record and verify transaction agreements with clients.
- Consult and communicate with external counsel as required.
- Drafting and negotiating new contracts while reexamining existing ones for any possible improvements.
- Represent the organization at government forums.
- Licensed to practice law in Japan (bengoshi).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing law at a law firm, or a financial institution.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Japanese and English.
- A keen interest in financial institutions and markets, and preferably experience in the field.
- Experience in documentation of financial and corporate legal matters.
About our client
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and think on one's feet.
Our client is a major multinational financial services institution that has operated in the APAC region for over a hundred years. They boast a strong presence in corporate & transaction banking and global markets.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.