Our client are a global consulting firm that provides expert advice and personalized solutions to help leaders navigate the future with confidence.
They have been in business for over 20 years and offers a wide range of consulting services, including governance, risk, internal audit, accounting and finance, technology, digital, operations, and data analytics.
The firm has offices in over 25 countries and serves clients of all sizes, from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses.
They are committed to providing its clients with the highest level of service and expertise. The firm's consultants are highly skilled and experienced professionals who are passionate about helping clients achieve their goals.
The firm believes that its core values of innovation, integrity, inclusion, and commitment to success are essential to its success. The firm fosters a culture of mutual respect and cooperation, where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute. The Role
- Event/Seminar: Plan and execute events, manage logistics, create materials, track results, optimize performance.
- Knowledge/Catalog Production: Coordinate translation, review, and production of knowledge and catalog materials. - Internal Event/Gift Production Support: Assist with internal events, create marketing materials, provide administrative support.
- Administrative Support for the Marketing Team: Schedule meetings, prepare presentations, manage projects, maintain databases, conduct research.
- Experience in marketing 3+ years
- Experience in managing/supporting internal events and company events.
- Business level or above in both Japanese and English (reading and writing English only is acceptable)
- Communication skills, relationship building skills, logical thinking
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
6M - 8M JPY Selling Points
- Highly flexible working style; mostly remote work.
- Exposure to clients in top 500 companies.
- Work closely with global teams and use your English skill.
Refence Number: 06940-0012787275
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。