- Our client, a leading global consulting firm, is currently seeking a talented and experienced Brand Communication Consultant to join their team in Tokyo. As a Brand Communication Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic team that works in close partnership with CMOs and Brand Directors of Fortune 500 Companies, shaping the future of brand communication and business models. Currently recruiting from Associate to Director level.
- Unlike traditional firms, this role goes beyond execution. You will engage in deep-dive consultation and develop strong partnerships with our client's customers, leveraging insights from their main business line to drive brand communication strategies.
- Their approach recognize the critical connection between brand communication and business success. You will have the chance to work not only on brand communication but also on shaping and enhancing the actual business models of their clients.
- On top of that you can expect a competitive compensation package, a modern tech-startup vibe office and a range of benefits that support your personal and professional growth.
- Development of marketing strategies and communication strategies
- Message & content strategy building on cross-funnel approach
- Design and execute 4C analysis (Culture/Consumer/Category/Company)
- Development of data-driven personalized marketing based on deep-dive business foundation strategy study
- Integrated KPI design from business challenges to implementation level.
- PDCA design (platform, analysis logic, organization)
- Experienced as a Brand Development/Marketing on the client side or as Strategist on the agency, consulting side
- Fluent Level of Japanese
- In-depth knowledge of media situations both offline and online
- Practical experience in marketing KPI design and operation.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and creativity
- High sensitivity and insight into trends
- Proactive communication skills, teamwork, and collaboration.
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
6M JPY - 12M JPY Selling points
- Worldwide Top firm with global network and know-how
- Strong compensation package and benefit
- Work in close partnership with CMO's and Brand Directors of Fortune 500 Companies
Reference Number: 06940-0012755374
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。