As a Barclays Middle Office Analyst you will be part of one of our biggest support functions. You will be a key member of the team, playing a critical role in supporting business execution and market initiatives globally. It will be down to you to advise internal and external clients of the state of a trade. You will also have the opportunity to improve operational processes by identifying, investigating and solving discrepancies and errors.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in market regulatory reporting projects
- Supporting the team in producing business requirements in coordination with technology teams, when regulatory changes or new business initiatives arise
- Proposing and executing automated solutions to reduce routine manual trade processes
- Ensuring and maintaining the smooth operation of settlement processes
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in middle and/ or back office in a financial institution
- In-depth knowledge of cash and/ or derivatives products
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese and Business English skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and operational programs
Skills that will help you in the role
- Excellent team player, preferably with management experience
- General knowledge of banking regulations
- Proficient with Bloomberg, VBA or other coding skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Where will you be working?
Our office is located in the Roppongi Hills building complex, one of the largest property developments in Japan, with modern and secure offices. The surroundings are known to be highly commercial, with restaurants, shops, gyms, and places to relax.