In this role you will:
- Work closely with Futures/Options traders, and Cash Equity traders and be involved in: trade booking, settlement, confirmation, reconciliation etc.
- Possess solid experience in working with domestic clients, clearing, post-trade
- Act as a bridge between domestic and international teams
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the Trade Lifecycle
- Support the department head to mentor and coach other members as an experienced
To be successful you will:
- Degree educated with at least 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role covering Middle Office / Operations
- Have solid settlement experience dealing with Cash Equities, Futures and Options etc
- Exposure to OTC Derivatives is a plus
- Be passionate to deal with large domestic clients
- Possess Native level Japanese and Fluent English
- Keen to work in an international environment in a growing business with
This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to join a growing Investment Bank in Tokyo. Excellent compensation package as well as career advancement opportunities are on offer. Apply now to find out more.