Money Market Dealer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer We Offer
Global Money Markets (GMM) is the unsecured funding team for Global Liquidity Group (GLG). GMM's mandate is to execute funding strategy with external wholesale investors and facilitate inter-entity liquidity transfer. GMM is also the gatekeeper for regulatory perimeter and subject matter expert on fund transfer pricing for the bank. This role offers both Japan and regional exposure working within a dynamic team.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
You Offer You Offer
- External Market facing - you will be dealing with external counterparties/investors.
- Funding of Nostro accounts in Japan and across APAC.
- Management of Tokyo branch interest rate /FX basis risk of banking books with comprehensive understanding of risk drivers across APAC.
- Management of High quality liquid assets (HQLA) to support regulatory metrics.
- Key liaison with BOJ and FSA for matters related to Tokyo branch.
- Fund transfer pricing - Pricing, communicate and explain.
- Provide support to internal partners guided by respective SLAs.
- Profit and Loss - Produce flash p/l updates and providing p/l commentary.
- Collaborate with Operations, Cash management team, IT, FA and PC to resolve issues and improve processes.
- Reporting to GMM APAC Head in Singapore, the candidate is expected to take on regional tasks on regular basis.
- You possess the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- You are meticulous and have the ability to operate multiple applications with a high degree of accuracy.
- You can operate within a team alongside thinking independently and being self-motivated.
- You possess strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are able to think strategically with structured work style.
- You have basic accounting knowledge and familiar with regulatory environment developments.
- You possess 4-5 years of experience in the financial industry.
- You are proficient in English and Japanese language.
- You are proficient with MS excel and familiar with Reuters/Bloomberg applications.
- Your Bachelor's Degree in finance related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.