Non-Yen Rates Sales - Market Finance Tokyo - Japan
職務内容 Job Description
You will oversee the major domestic institutional investors. Products handled are foreign interest rate products (mainly government bonds, interest rate swaps). Our competitive position in the European interest rate market is already top class, but we would like you to help us to increase our market share. Daily operations are mainly market analysis, information dissemination to customers, and negotiations with foreign traders.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Required 応募条件Requirements:
- Know how to sell flow Fixed Income products. Specialty in Non-yen rates would be ideal.
- Basic knowledge on non-flow products
- Good understanding/connection with Asset management industry
- Good personality and having team spirit that fits to our team
- Confident to Sales and Negotiation skills
- Able to handle heavy pressure as he/she will be able to take charge as a Major Institutional Investors
- Good communication skill both internally (in English and Japanese) and externally with Japanese clients
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job code: 19000HK5
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 17/07/2019