Non-financial regulatory reporting - Operations
- Sep 14, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Non-financial regulatory position. Will be responsible for ensuring accurate analysis and reporting of trading activity and positions. Roles/Responsibilities
- Work closely with the business and middle office teams to record, analyze and report complex trading activities and positions taken by the global markets business.
- Engage with internal departments and external regulators while meeting requirements of multiple product reports.
- Verify, evaluate, and examine potential risks, if necessary, be able to escalate the risk gap.
- Carry out processes with accurate and detailed calculation, also give advice to streamline operation procedures.
- Work closely with the technology team to improve business adaptability and develop technical strategy.
- Contribute to team building, collaborate with partners to initiate new business.
- Experience in the financial services sector, including secondary markets.
- Japanese proficiency (speaking, reading, writing) and upper-level business English.
- Competent Microsoft skills, especially Excel.
- Skills in market evaluation and relationship building.
About our client
- A proactive team player committed to assigned projects.
- Strong self-driven mindset and high work efficiency.
Leading financial service firm providing strategic advice and products to a wide range of clients from governments to wealthy individuals.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.