- Apr 28, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
A Foreign Bank is looking for a Risk Manager to take on Resilience Management to develop resilience framework and strategies. Roles/Responsibilities
- Appropriately plan and deliver improvements to the operational resilience.
- Review existing agreements with third-party service providers.
- Define the tolerable description, create metrics to monitor critical disruption.
- Scenario testing, end-to-end mapping and regular self-assessments.
- Ensuring timely and appropriate communications for stakeholders.
- Fluent Japanese and English proficiency.
- 7+ years of experience in Operational Risk at global Investment banks.
- Understanding of Financial Services business services and impact tolerance.
- Experience in the areas of operations, technology and information security.
About our client
- Competencies in leading the team for continuous improvement and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
A well-known Financial Services institution with wide-ranged products and competitive salary.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.