Portfolio Administration Specialist (運用オペレーションスペシャリスト) , Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Investment Managers Services operations. Your experience such as Trade/settlement, Corporate Actions operations is much valued. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Investment Manager Services(IMS) group. IMS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions, such as trade matching and settlement, corporate actions and recordkeeping and variety types of reconciliation. These tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Portfolio Administration Specialist, you will
What we value
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly Investment Manager's outsourced transactional tasks with timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure full understanding of new business transition/migration and ensure proper implementation within the team
- Demonstrate satisfactory resolution of issues and ensure to escalate operational risks determined to the 1st Line Manager in a timely manner to achieve risk excellence
- Support manager to constantly review and optimize our operation, as well as drive the implementation of operational efficiencies and re-engineering initiatives
- Work in conjunction with others and build professional working relations with internal & external clients; foster this culture within the team
- Enforce adherence to the corporate compliance and risk management policies; support manager to implement BCP strategies, and risk control within the team
- Act and dress professionally at all times in the team
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good interpersonal skill and strong team spirit, effective communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability
- Analytical thinking and problem solution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Japanese / English written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in Japan Investment Manager services or Investment Operations
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers