Our client, an established Blue-Chip Hedge Fund, is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic Portfolio Manager for their fund in the Equity L/S space. They will join their expanding Asian business in the Tokyo Office.
Portfolio Manager/Senior Partner - Equity Long Short - $$AUM 13bn Tokyo
An established and well renowned hedge fund (15+ year track) is seeking to hire a Portfolio Manager for their fund in the Equity L/S space, available in their Tokyo Office.
This is an outstanding opportunity to reach the top table of Global financial investing - both in being responsible for your own track record and the overall direction of the business.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Portfolio Manager/ Trader for an established Hedge Fund, Investment, or similar operation.
- Excellent track record investing in market neutral strategies across sectors such as TMT, Financials, Healthcare, Consumer, Energy, Utilities etc.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in developing and managing teams.
- Strong track record, generating >$5m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +
For more details please feel free to reach out – Cmcghee@paragonexecutive.com