Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
Within InvesTech APAC, the mission of the Publishing and Creative Services (PCS) team is to provide high quality publishing, creative partnership, and production services to support the global marketing and client service goals of Wellington Management. The PCS Analyst will report to Manager, Business Operation in InvesTech APAC and provide design work for prospect and client materials, as well as technical support and maintenance for the materials on the Seismic platform.
Work closely with product and fund reporting analyst teams to update strategy and fund level generics
- Update metadata, logic, and rules as necessary to reflect IPFS (Investment Product and Fund Strategy) intra-quarter updates
- Add/remove standard pages from the approach
- Make changes as necessary to comply with any new Compliance guidelines or regulations
- Evaluate existing materials and make suggestions for improved workflow/ease of use
- Create coordinating materials in local languages (Japanese/Chinese)
- Fully smoke test all edits before release
Troubleshoot issues related to book generation
- Including missing pages, incorrect pages, form issues, errors, and reordering issues
- Liaise directly with Client Deliverables support and busines analysts to evaluate issues; pick up support tickets when appropriate.
Work closely with the client deliverables business analyst team to create new materials: custom client proposals, new approach or non-approach decks
- Including building brand new assets, building brand new shells, testing, and implementing smoke edits
- Responsible for a visual design review of any newly created components from IT
- Respond to rapidly changing technology and learn new elements of the platform quickly to solve problems and guide users
- Document best practices, create templates, source files, and instructions to share among peer team
- Occasional triaging of the structure queue, which includes timing of jobs, reorganizing the queue, monitoring and responding from the general mailbox, and evaluating jobs to ensure they are clear and all information has been provided.
Work closely with Product Marketing team to revamp, enhance, and rebrand presentation materials: in particular, those for focus funds and portfolio advisors. Emphasis is on print design.
- Design work contains but is not limited to image selection, iconography selection/creation, layout work, problem solving, project management
- Collaborate with business partners on the story needing to be told; communication skills are crucial in understanding the product messaging and being able to translate the key takeaways; iterative drafts and ongoing discussion throughout the life of a project is expected.
- As necessary, also responsible for other new content creation (e.g., high profile event materials, Word or PPT based templates to be handed off/owned by others across business teams, input on new materials such as fund newsletters or newly automated deliverables)
- Other branding and design related project work may also be required
Proficient in the following applications/environments
- Queue management systems (e.g., Virtual Ticket, PCS Online)
- Seismic sales enablement/content management application: necessary to understand functionality at the platform as well as Wellington's specific implementation
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), with an emphasis on design and solutioning within PowerPoint
- Mac OSX and PC environments
The PCS Analyst will have a minimum 3 years of experience in the investment management industry, in the areas of publishing/design. The Analyst must work well under pressure of extreme and constant deadlines and have the ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to evolving processes and technology. He or she should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with a group of individuals spread across many sites. Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese are also required. A high attention to detail, technical interest/aptitude, and problem solving is a must.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .