Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
- Engage in Moody's Analytics product implementation projects, as a team of 2-3 members.
- Develop project plan with MA project director/manager and client’s project leader.
- Conduct requirement gathering and gap analysis workshop and define the scope of implementation and solution design to fill the gaps.
- Configure MA software parameters and develop custom programs to meet client’s requirements, and perform unit test and create the result report.
- Support client to perform data mapping to build ETL programs.
- Support client to install MA products, perform SIT/UAT.
- Provide user and technical training to clients
- Liaise with our Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc)
- Utilize our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participate in enhancing our products suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of 'how-to' entries, etc.)
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably in computer engineering/science.
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry, preferably in IT consulting firm and/or SI company.
- Native level verbal and written Japanese. English is a plus.
- Logical thinking, documentation and communication.
- Leadership and proactive attitude in problem solving.
- Programming skills and experiences. Oracle PL/SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial instruments (products) within banks/security firms. Understanding of typical data model for the instruments is a plus.