OSTTRA is seeking a technical analyst/consultant to join the Technology Consulting Team in Tokyo. The role encompasses client liaison, business analysis and technical implementation support for our Trade Processing applications.
You will work with an experienced global team to contribute to the quality of services. You must be client focused as well as being technically literate and will become an SME for one or more MarkitSERV Platforms. Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Handle APAC (including Austration, Singapore, Greater China) client tech specification and implementation queries including troubleshoot of the technical implementation issues. Long term to cover any wider range of product queries as well.
- Handle APAC tech upgrade/migration of API, MQ etc.
- Act as primary contact for our strategic partner in Japan's technical queries and attend regular engagement call with the support of Application Support team in the background. Long term to cover wider range of product queries as well.
- Handle APAC Professional Service projects and participate in projecting the project charge with front office.
- Work with APAC products as technical advisory.
- University graduate, science related degree preferred
- Development experience (SQL, VBScript, Java, C, C++, Perl, Python) is desirable but not essential
- Experience/Knowledge of XML or APIs desirable
- Experience in IT consulting or in a Client Facing technical role desirable but not mandatory
- You are an analytical thinker and you enjoy client facing work
- Native level Japanese speaker with fluency in English and Mandarin highly desirable
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.