Your new company
A global cybersecurity software organization
Your new role
- Share a common vision of our client and lead the post-sales team to own and hit/exceed sales targets within the assigned territory
- Drive strategy by developing and executing a business plan
- To build a consistent pipeline of talent for hiring and development of your team by motivating them to accelerate our market growth trajectory and driving closure rates
- Conduct weekly revenue forecast meetings with the Account executives.
- Champions and uphold a positive, results driven team environment
- Accountable for productivity metrics (e.g. revenue attainment, stack rank, forecast accuracy, current pipeline, etc)
- Assess current coverage model and build a partner plan to cover accounts within the region.
- Ensure that appropriate partner resources are mapped to the partners and develop a strong working relationship with the key stakeholders in the partner community
What you'll need to succeed
- Enterprise Solution Selling Experience with good understanding of cybersecurity market and competitive landscape in Japan
- Knowledge of a subscription-based business sales model
- Demonstrated track record of ideally 10 years’ experience in building and leading successful teams in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong territory planning and execution ability. Able to demonstrate ability to balance account management with business development into net new customers. Knows how to grow a territory
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to evolving business situations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We are Hays, the leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment. The 11,000 people we employ around the world partner with clients and candidates to power the world of work.
Every day our expert consultants help thousands of candidates find their next role, and they also help clients reshape workforces and deal with talent shortages. Last year we placed 77,000 people in permanent jobs and 244,000 people into temporary roles.