Regulatory Operations Sr. Analyst
- Sep 14, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Regulatory Operations role at leading global financial service organization. Responsible for 1st line control within operations, front to back reconciliation and risk management. Roles/Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert to improve trade life cycle management and implement robust procedures, processes and control measures within market operations.
- Resolve conflicting issues related to trade flow.
- Forecast and Identify control deficiencies, escalate control gaps to mitigate risk or control losses.
- Analyze trade data to support deliverables/initiatives.
- Provide advanced perspective for change-the-bank project.
- Carry out data submission and report, also support business teams for assigned operations areas.
- Play a leadership role in the team, build and maintain effective relationships with external parties and internal departments.
- 5 years of experience in Operations within the knowledge of risk & control.
- Native Japanese, business English proficiency.
- Proven skills and record of working on projects within team environment.
- Suggestive problem-solving skillset.
- Leadership competency involving coaching of new recruits.
About our client
- Understanding of area functions and business culture.
- Ability to work productively under a dynamic environment.
One of the world's leading financial service companies with opportunities to cooperate with high-quality teams and to work in an international and multicultural environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.