Risk Analytics Client Service, Officer
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will be an experienced risk analyst, who thrives in a fast-moving environment and is capable of building credibility with internal members of the Investment Analytics Risk team and clients alike. They will understand client requirements and implement risk solutions that deliver scalable and consistent results on truView® proprietary risk platform. The candidate will intuitively appreciate the local market and have experience with successfully supporting clients in Japan or the APAC region. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street's Investment Analytics . State Street's Investment Analytics is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Investment Analytics helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for the investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Risk Analytics Client Service, you will
What we value
- Provide support & address client inquiries; demonstrate a firm understanding of the risk platform to end users.
- Supporting senior members of the team by developing solutions that enhance risk product and lead to operational efficiencies
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services.
- Maintain oversight, provide expertise and steer a remote operations team.
- Reconcile risk analytics vs accounting and independent data.
- Participate in the software development life cycle and influence regional product roadmap
- Manage key stakeholders when onboarding projects from start to finish.
- Represent State Street risk services in direct client-facing support to local Japanese and APAC clients.
- Provide platform risk knowledge and assistance to business development and sector solutions when required
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive of Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R \\ Factor Risk
- Stress Testing
- Benchmark Tracking Error
- Understanding of liquidity risk and understanding of asset liquidity risk reporting
- An interest in ESG and how Asset Managers are embedding this risk monitoring in their investment process
About State Street What we do.
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Proven work experience with SQL query and Excel. Bloomberg, Python and Spring expression language knowledge are valued.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers