This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Sales Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated person who will be working with fast growing companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approach, pitch and follow up with prospects, customers and partners. A born leader and always a step ahead, in a high tech, fun challenging environment. You have the drive to connect with decision makers and know how to tell an appealing story and get them interested in using our services. This position is based in Tokyo and reports to the MD of Japan. What you would do
Who you are
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions (both domestically as well as internationally) to large commerce businesses in Japan
- Exceed set yearly goal of Gross Margin.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation with closed borders and global border restrictions, you should ideally be residing in Japan, preferably in Tokyo. Who we are
- Hunter not farmer, carve out your own success and be richly rewarded
- Commercially driven, goal-getting attitude
- Strong and creative deal closer, result oriented
- High energy, dynamic, hands-on
- Ability to build a healthy pipeline, working on the right accounts to board on the platform
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent communicator
- Team player who is customer focused
- Willingness to travel
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales role selling b2b Saas/payment solutions
- Relevant business network in Japan
- You are native or fluent in Japanese and can speak English to a business level
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify. Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!