Technology Infrastructure Services (TIS) department is responsible for IT services.
Technology Infrastructure Services (TIS) department is responsible for IT services. The scope of responsibilities include strategic planning, project management, systems development, change/incident/problem management, risk remediation and user support across regions. The candidate will be working in Enterprise Network Services (ENS) team, a group of engineers located in APAC, India, EMEA, and North America, providing essential network, firewall and voice services to the Fidelity business.
Purpose of your role
A Senior Analyst of ENS, this role will be expected to have a broad technical understanding of firewall, network security, data centre network and voice solutions. This highly technical and service focused position will involve both operational support and project delivery in a global environment. The role will collaborate with stakeholders in different regions to deliver consistent services across FIL's global environment. The role will involve 24x7 on-call and weekend support from time to time.
- Provide ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem/Capacity management in a global operational environment
- Provide projects delivery and related technical supports in a global environment
- Leveraging external vendor to maintain the Data Centre operations in Japan and Hong Kong
- Provide technical support for products including firewall, load balancing, proxy, network and voices for FIL business locally in JP and globally in the other locations.
- Able to resolve complicated technical issues with effective engagement with vendors
- Ensure a smooth service transaction from project delivery to operation via proper documentation, knowledge transferring and service readiness assessments
- Ensure customer satisfaction, operational KPI and delivery of high quality of the service
- Work with suppliers and vendors for technical escalation, regular service review and maintenance renewal
- Work with incident managers, project managers and senior stakeholders to deliver services and projects
- Managing the related JP local technical purchasing, payments and vendor relationship
- Collaborate with colleagues across different regions to support tasks outside Japan
- Able to work over the weekend and off business hours on ad-hoc basis
Experience and Qualifications Required
Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or related disciplines.
- Strong hands on experience of managing firewall, proxy, security and voice products including but not limited to:
- Advanced Cisco Routing & Switching products
- F5 load balancing and security technology (GTM/LTM/ASM/AFM)
- Palo Alto firewall
- Aruba wireless and ClearPass Policy Manager
- Mobility solution like Pulse Secure
- Zscaler, SilverPeak SDWAN
- QIP DNS
- AWS cloud network
- Strong hands on managing network protocols and technologies e.g. BGP, STP, 802.1q, PIM, HSRP/VRRP.
- Excellent business scenes for a technical support environment.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve complicated problem logically
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Japanese
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, project management skills and vendor management skills
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Able to work under pressure within a busy environment and effectively multi-tasking
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
- Experience of Cisco ACI and SDN solution and Cisco Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM).
- Experience of UNIX / Linux and scripting (Python/Ansible/Perl/Shell)
- Concepts on data centre design and cloud technologies
- Experience working in a 'DevOps' role and familiar with SDN, NFV, Cloud and Cloud Management Platforms, and demonstrable experience in integrating technologies through code and the use of APIs.
- SolarWinds network monitoring
- Multinational company working experience