Senior Associate – Private Equity Real Estate
- USD150k Base
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 22 Feb 19
Asia Pacific real estate private equity 4-5 years’ real estate investment experience required Based in Japan
- Asia Pacific real estate private equity
- 4-5 years’ real estate investment experience required
- Based in Japan
An opportunity exists to join a real estate investment management platform in Japan at Associate level. You will contribute to the management of an expanding portfolio of real estate investments. The business takes an opportunistic approach to real estate investment at asset and level in Japan.
- Take a key role in the acquisitions team to execute on transactions
- Prepare financial analysis and models of the Company’s ventures and projects
- Understand and report on all financial and tax issues
- Prepare research and background information on the Venture(s), competitors, markets and other relevant areas
- Track and maintain both existing and new portfolio data and transactions
- Financial analysis of potential investments and capital expenditure projects
- Portfolio revaluations
- Financial modelling and forecast for investments and the Fund
- Feasibilities for developments
- Capital markets research and preparations for equity raisings.
- Degree qualified in finance or real estate related discipline
- Property industry exposure from a multinational investment bank or real estate private equity firm
- Strong knowledge of underwriting assumptions for asset and platform level deals with a good command of Excel software and financial modelling
- Possess an understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
To explore the opportunity in more detail please contact Alice (firstname.lastname@example.org).