Senior Manager Data Engineering
- Oct 13, 2021
- English: Fluent
Japanese: Basic level
A key Manager for the Data Engineers guiding and leading an international financial data platform to new heights. Roles/Responsibilities
- Manage and lead your engineering team as you provide direct assistance for the CTO on decision making.
- Communicate with the Finance, Marketing, Sales, and key stake holders.
- Team management experience (5-10 staff).
- Over 10 years experience in designing, developing, and maintaining reliable data pipelines, and data models as part of a DWH solution.
- Previously worked with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong Data Architecture and Implementation knowledge and skills for financial solutions.
About our client
- Enthusiastic personality with an eye for details and problem-solving.
- Ability to convey the right message and simplify difficult terminologies to internal and external key stakeholders.
- English is a must. Conversational Japanese is beneficial.
A global online Payment company that has helped many skeptical online shoppers to enjoy and feel safe to embrace online purchasing and shopping.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.