- My client is one of Japan's oldest and the largest systems integration companies which has been in operation since 60s in the U.S., Asia and Europe. They are offerings include products, services and solutions. It has also executed large projects for Japanese and non-Japanese clients globally.
We are seeking Network Engineers to join our Global IT Networking team with an in-depth knowledge of the planning, design, implementation and troubleshooting of networked systems.
- Position Description
- Responsible for developing design engineering standards, deployment guidelines, implementation validation procedures, capacity management, and the research and development of new solutions across traditional and cloud networked environments
- Position is one of a select group of lead network engineers within a growing global team driving change and digital transformation across the environment. Responsible for project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Participate in various RFP's and evaluations of emerging network and communication technologies including AWS, Azure, OCI, SD-WAN, Wifi6, 5G, and others.
- Work with the operations team to coordinate the deployment of network design changes. Provide mentoring and various training of new design solutions and implementation guidelines. Embrace and lead with a proactive approach to network issues and risks including capacity management and issue detection.
- Minimum Requirements
- 7 - 10+ years' experience in the development, management, and implementation of a company's internal data communications systems, including telecommunications, security layer, w/LANs, WANs.
- Business level in Japanese and English.
- Critical Skills requirement:
- A minimum of 7-10 years' experience deploying networking devices within either a 24x7 datacenter environment or global enterprise.
- Experience to include routing, switching, load balancers, WAN optimization and security layer.
- Cloud Networking - A minimum of 3 years of cloud networking experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or OCI.
- SD-WAN - A minimum of 5 years' experience with SD-WAN technologies including Cisco Viptela, Meraki, or comparable technologies.
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
8M JPY - 15M JPY Selling Points
- Large scale project and international work environment.
Reference Number: 06940-0012762309
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。