APAC Global Market risk team (Foreign Investment bank) Senior Enterprise Risk VP experienced in market risk and credit risk.
- Provide wholistic risk analysis for new financial products and business activities in exotic products, equity and bond under e-trading.
- Representative for the governance of the e-trading business in the global market
- Evaluate the overall risk, market modelling, counterparty risk and operational risk of the new product complex.
- Communicate and collaborate with other risk teams and business stakeholder for a comprehensive analysis
- Represent the global market risk function for bond and equity underwriting activities.
- Develop frameworks to improve the risk management process of capital markets activities
- 5~7 years of experience in Market risk and credit risk in investment bank
- Good knowledge in quantitative skills in pricing and/or risk modelling
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Experience in structured and derivative products
About our client
Foreign investment bank in Tokyo that offers friendly, international and good work/life balance environment
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.