- Aug 01, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Service Desk Team Lead to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo. Roles/Responsibilities
- You will influence, lead and guide the team as they resolve escalated problems or disruptive situations in line with SLAs.
- Delivering high quality reports on live metrics on all key performance indicators to the Service Desk team.
- Acting as escalation point for production related issues that may occur outside of normal working hours.
- More than 5 years of experience managing a mid-size and global service desk team in SaaS/technology based organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL/service management processes.
- High level of technical skills including G Suite, Chrome, MacOs, Windows, In-tune and AWS.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
About our client
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.