About the Role
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a team performing service management. This role allows the chosen individual to engage with customers from a service management perspective. To help address the growing needs of the financial services community in relation to SWIFT, as they navigate the ever increasing complexity of financial systems. You will have the chance to help service some of SWIFT's most cutting edge solutions.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 3000 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Setup and maintain long-lasting client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers expecting operational excellence at all times.
- Set up, maintain and provide oversight on all deliverables of the Advanced Support and Care Services, including but not limited to service meeting, reporting, monitoring of critical systems, health checks, troubleshoot training, escalation manual maintenance.
- Act as a single point of contact for any operational aspect between the customer and SWIFT. Coordinate actions within SWIFT and ensure consistency towards the customer.
- Build and maintain networks within SWIFT and with the customer at supervisory level, to ensure fast and efficient resolution of issues.
- Organize health checks on customers operational environment and ensure systems are aligned as per best practices recommend by SWIFT.
- Promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimization of their use of SWIFT products and services.
- Identify and drive process and tool improvements.
- Contribute to the team objectives, including input and review of the monthly Premium Plus Service newsletter, involvement in the yearly Premium Services Forum.
- Provide technical support to the commercial staff by participating in technical reviews.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years' experience within the area of technical support and/or operations
- Excellent communication in English (TOEIC 900) and Japanese (JLPT N1), coordination and planning skills
- Experience supporting complex accounts within Customer Support and project experience with commercial background and customer interaction will be a plus
- Be able to work under pressure at customer location
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge in various Operating Systems, Networking technologies and modern integration techniques and technologies
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux,
- Knowledge of Alliance interfaces is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFT products, services and solutions will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
Peter Benz - Head of EMEA Service Management (Division Head)
Wai-Lim Liu - Service Manager (Team Member)
Polly Ip - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.