Specialized Group's Client is one of the Big 4 Consulting firms. With the formulation of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) by the United Nations and the promotion of ESG investment by GPIF, interest in sustainability of Japanese companies is increasing.
In response to these interests of Japanese companies, we provide a wide range of support such as strategy, execution, monitoring, disclosure, and investment to managers, the Sustainability Promotion Department, and the Corporate Planning Department.
In addition to projects unique to private companies, we also carry out public-private partnership projects that utilize the funds of public institutions such as JICA and METI, as well as research and advisory projects for public institutions.
- Sustainability strategy formulation
- Business planning support service
- Emerging country advancement (SDGs / inclusive business) support related service
- Emerging country fund investment (impact investment) support related service
- Consultant advisory 3 to 10 years experience at a consulting firm (even if you have no experience with sustainability-related)
- Sustainability-related PJ experience and knowledge
- Those who are interested in aiming for the realization of a sustainable society through business
- Those who are willing to
- constantly challenge new fields and create business
- Native or JLPT N1 Japanese and Business English