TK, Developer - Java, Senior Associate to VP
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
See job description for details
A Position is currently available within the LD Clearing Technology team for java experts who will work with our global business, operation and technology divisions to provide strategic technical solutions to complex business needs. We?re looking for strong Java developers with associated architectural skills, design patterns, database and scripting languages. Will have demonstrated ownership and delivery of large pieces of infrastructure. Ability to operate independently or within a team. Ability to play both leadership and team contributor roles. Clear communication and business face off skills are absolutely essential
- Strong technical background including proficiency in OO design and in-depth knowledge of core java, Spring Framework, Distributed Cache and Publish/Subscribe architecture.
- Strong experience with SQL programming and relational databases (DB2, Sybase Preferred).
- Messaging broker experience with XML/SOAP/MQ.
- Intermediate Perl skills and understanding of basic Unix shell scripts.
- Experience using Eclipse IDE or any other equivalent development IDE.
- Unix/Linux Competence
- Experience with Perforce or similar source-control system and JIRA or similar job-tracking system
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and must be interested in business.
- Self-motivated and ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve end goals
- Experience with Build tools like Ant, Electric Commander and Train.
- Financial knowledge: Basic or Advanced knowledge of Listed Derivatives
- Japanese communication ability