Tax - AVP (Financial Services)
- Jan 14, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
Join on of the leading financial services firm and manage tax risk and provide tax support to all business areas. Roles/Responsibilities
- Oversee reviewing of tax calculation for financial reporting.
- Manage and control various corporate and consumption tax returns, tax audit and provide tax guidance during the audit.
- Provide tax advisory to front office and other relevant functions.
- Co-operate with the Global Transfer Pricing team to assist new and revised transfer pricing policies.
About our client
- Relevant experience on tax return preparation from other financial institutions.
- Strong knowledge of tax advisory.
- Japanese certified tax accountant is a big plus.
- Native level Japanese and business level English.
One of the top financial services firm with strong global reach.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.