A global company that operates in 50 locations throughout 14 countries. They support and provide insurance services to over 280 million mobile customers worldwide. In Japan, they work with major communication firms. The Role
Technical Lead/SCRUM Master Your Skills
- Lead and manage complex technical projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both internal and external, to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Utilise your fluency in Japanese and English to communicate effectively with multi-national team members.
- Work closely with developers, designers, and other team members to ensure a clear understanding of project requirements and priorities.
- Implement Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, to drive project planning, sprint execution, and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives to keep projects on track and resolve any impediments.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and proactively address issues that may arise during the development lifecycle.
- Prepare and present progress reports to senior management and key stakeholders, providing transparency into project status and outcomes.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team environment, encouraging open communication and knowledge sharing.
- You ideally possess at least Business-level English and Business-level Japanese
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
7M - 10M JPY Selling Points
- International Environments (Members from 15+ different countries)
- Flexible working environment (Flex time and work from home available even before the covid-19); Fully remote is also okay!
- Work on projects that have a large scale impact (280M customers globally)
- Exposure to the latest data analytics and machine-learning technologies.
Reference Number: 06940-0012750504
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。