- Mar 21, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A leading Japanese Securities firm is searching for a Trade Surveillance officer to join their Wholesale Compliance department from Associate, VP, or Director levels Roles/Responsibilities
Required skills Preferred skills
- Unique opportunity to join a leading institution within their Wholesale Compliance division in a Trade Surveillance capacity
- This role will specialize in surveillance of manipulation or unfair trading, price integrity of the market and market movements, trade checks from JSFA and TIMS, and cover daily operations
- For this role they can hire an Associate, VP or Director depending on someone's background- Jr. members with strong computer skills and mathematical skills can be considered and people coming from brokers dealers or JSDA Control room backgrounds can also be considered
- In this position you will be able to work-from-home and there will be plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion
- Team is fully Japanese- so they would like to see someone with good enough English to communicate with overseas stakeholders (but not necessary)
- They are ideally seeking candidates in their 30's or 40's who are interested in a promotional path to management
About our client
- Team player
- Problem solver
A well established Japanese securities firm who are bolstering their compliance department and devoting significant resources to expanding their operations. They offer competitive remuneration and flexible working arrangements, with good career progression prospects and mobility options.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.