Trader Assistant - Intern/Trainee - Corporate and Investment Banking Tokyo
- To assist and back up securities leading flow traders on the Japanese market
- To assist Delta One traders in their day to day activities and develop/improve trading tools
- Assist traders in their day to day activities
- Support the desk by developing/improving/maintaining trading tools and reports
- Trade bookings of stock lending, swaps, repos, FX, basis swaps, cash borrows, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with FO support teams.
Key Skill Area & Knowledge Required:
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Engineering, Maths, IT or related disciplines
- Previous working experience in Financial files in preferred (who has Trainee experience)
- Strong programming skills including - Excel/VBA, Python, SQL
- Result oriented, determined and able to make dependent decision
- Able to work under pressure and deal with exposure to risk
- Fluent English + Japanese preferred
This position is JSDA (Japan Securities Dealers Association) Sales Representatives qualification required. Business Insight
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000H7H
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/09/2020
Date of publication: 29/07/2020
Trader Assistant - Intern/Trainee
Trainee | Tokyo | Corporate and Investment Banking