- Sep 15, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Treasury department at leading global bank has created a new role to support with funding and liquidity risk management. Roles/Responsibilities
- Support the balance sheet, liquidity and interest-rate risk management of the whole bank.
- Get exposure to the decision making behind liquidity and capital management.
- Ensure there is effective control in place for position exposures contributing to liquidity and funding.
- Analyze the risk associated with specific decisions made around treasury, funding and liquidity management.
- Protect the bank and its clients by ensuring that there is a robust risk management framework put in places and treasury decision making takes into account global and local regulations.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a junior finance professional to get exposure to the management of the bank and decision making around liquidity and funding exposures.
- Successful candidates will likely have knowledge of liquidity, funding or data analytics within a financial institution.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to employ Excel and other Microsoft Office applications to support decision making.
About our client
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
A leading global financial institution
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.