A young and successful American brand with a strong foothold in Japan. Established by the original founding designer still present in the company, the brand is renowned for its timeless luxury and modern style.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic team contributing to continued success in the Japanese market. Since the recent expansion of product line and major groups joining, the online marketing team is now looking for new members The Role
Own the Day-to-day running digital boutique
- Define, Plan & Activate all commercial and promotional activities
- Manage and optimize the Digital Boutique visibility by understanding eRetailer partner's merchandizing tool, shopper path to purchase and by designing the best promotion scheme accordingly.
- Cooperate with the relevant teams in HQ, in the market and with local operation partners to ensure availability of the latest content
- Lead all eCommerce reporting and the evolution of digital marketing
- Demonstrated success in running B2C online business (incl. social commerce) and operating omnichannel focused on brand building and success.
- Possess e-Commerce business acumen, sensitive to local e-Commerce trends
- Good analytical skills performing sales figures analysis
- Business Level English and Fluent Japanese - able to present and conduct meetings in English.
Tokyo 23 wards Salary 7 M - 10 M JPY
Reference Number: 06940-0012859350
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。