iShares Sales, Analyst /Associate
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock Company Description:
BlackRock is a leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. At June 30, 2017, BlackRock’s AUM was US$5.40 trillion. BlackRock helps clients meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. Headquartered in New York City, as of June 30, 2017, the firm has approximately 13,400 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.blackrock.com
iShares is the brand name for the world's largest range of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), which is marketed and managed by BlackRock. iShares funds are available to institutional investors and private investors and combine the advantages of stocks with the benefits of index funds: iShares can be bought and sold like any other shares listed on a stock exchange and provide instant exposure to an entire index through a single security. They therefore combine the flexibility and tradability of a share with the diversification of a fund.
iShares ETFs were launched in 2000 and have since become the leading Exchange Traded Fund provider with over $1.5 trillion across more than 800 ETFs globally. iShares ETFs offer clients exposure in various asset classes from developed and emerging market equities to a leading range in fixed income and commodities. The target audience for iShares includes institutional investors as well as financial advisors. The iShares business believes its competitive advantages lie in the depth and breadth of its products, the unique expertise and service of its client relationship teams, and its brand strength.
iShares Japan Sales is responsible for iShares business development and client relationship with regional financial institutions, retail/online brokers, and wealth managers.
- Manage client relationships and establish new business from regional financial institutions, retail/online brokers, and wealth managers.
- Business travel across Japan on weekly basis.
- Communicate constantly with clients via meetings, phone, and email.
- Develop realistic execution plan to target regional financial institutions and individual investors.
- Make internal & external presentation materials using mainly Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Bloomberg.
- Analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems & processes.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in high growth company
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and multinational environment.
- Superior organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Understand the basics of investment and financial market knowledge.
- Self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong team player.
- BA/BS degree in related field (Finance, Science or Engineering).
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.