Emerging Technology and Risk Cyber – ETL Developer (Associate - Manager)
As the pace of digital continues to accelerate, organizations are expected to make faster decisions and move from ideation to revenue with speed. In the race to harness emerging technologies faster than the competition, organizations are sidestepping the IT function and neglecting governance, which can lead to significant costs, risks and diminished value of IT investment. It is becoming ever more apparent to Board members and senior management alike that emerging technology risk is one that must be understood and managed effectively.
At KPMG's ETRC, we help our clients to bridge the gap between company leadership and the increasingly complex requirements being placed on companies by regulators and international standards alike. We help our clients to establish a strong governance and compliance framework that embraces disruptive technologies and encourages innovation while ensuring risks are identified and managed. We believe this is a critical success factor for any organization to survive and thrive in this digital era.
* SQL/ETL Scripting, working with macros in Excel, setting up of application through relational databases
* Working effectively with peers and vendors to develop, setup and support IFRS17 application and data integration.
* Working alongside the infrastructure team on installation of Application servers, Database servers and Qlik servers
* Build Proof of concept or mini pilot applications based on interpretation of IFRS17 standard and understanding the requirements of the position papers from prospects.
* Assist the functional team in implementation of the IFRS 17 Solution at customer environment. You will participate in the end-to-end reporting process design, implementation and supporting parallel runs providing actuarial advice in the matter of complying with IFRS17 standard. This includes
* Interpretation of impact assessments & position papers perform technical assessment based on interpretation of the Standards and designing the setup of IFRS17 solution for the customer.
* Ensuring customer success in implementing IFRS17 solution.
* 5 - 7 years of SQL scripting and understanding of data modelling
* Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL)
* Technical knowledge in using ETL tools
* Reasonable understanding of IFRS17 reporting standards is desirable, but not mandatory
* Prior knowledge in working with an IFRS17 or an actuarial solution is desirable, but not mandatory
* Business IT Savvy & detail oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable