PAM Implementation Specialist
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
At Prudential, we're on a mission to help our business make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Prudential, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in regional IT Security specializing in Privileged Identity Management (PIM). We are passionate champions for our business, and know from experience that the best solutions for our business needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world. Job Responsibilities:
- Working with business to develop Privileged Identity Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans in Digital platform.
- Defining technical and business requirements for Privileged Identity Management solutions
- Configuration and implementation of PAM products
- Knowledge on Cloud security tools such Azure Key Vault.
- API design and development for Automation Frameworks
- Interaction with customers, team members and on-shore consultants to solve implementation issues
- In depth Knowledge of IAM technology.
- 5-7 years of overall IT experience with preference being in Cybersecurity.
- 5+ years of work experience supporting CyberArk PIM Suite/Infrastructure with preferred background in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers
- Understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- CyberArk Platform certification preferred
- Experience with human versus non-human (service) accounts, Azure Cloud platform
- Self-motivated, confident and reliable
- Senior level Privilege Identity Management professional proficient in CyberArk
- Experience in CyberArk Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and IAM
- Experience with Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and application containerization (i.e. Docker)
- Expert level experience in deployment, configuration, integration and troubleshooting CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) product suite (Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Session Manager Proxy, Application Identity Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Conjur)
- Good Knowledge of any PAM tool will be advantage (Beyond Trust, HashiCorp, etc..)
- Exposure to security/managing privileged accounts within Azure / AWS cloud services and DevOps
- Expert in governing system hygiene (Compliance factors) and experience in governing password compliance
- Current understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital System Security, Information Systems or in a related field;
- Possess strong knowledge in the Cyber Security field;
- Strong hands-on experience with scripting using Python and its related libraries;
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Good experience with Privileged Access management tool;
- Understanding in Security API Integration with PAM software;
- Good logical ability to identify processes with potential to be automated;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills