Front-end Developer - Marquee RFQ Engineering
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Global Markets Technology is looking for a developer to work on a strategic platform for risk and RFQ workflows for our division. This platform is be used to drive real-time decision making and execution by sales, trading and clients across a range of business lines on a daily basis. This platform also drives our Marquee cross-asset client offerings for structured products and risk management. Technologies include:
- CSS Modules
The successful candidate will join a team of talented developers working on this highly visible and prestigious project. The opportunity will appeal to motivated individuals who want to work directly with the trading desks. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Skill:
- Build a unified world-class risk management framework supporting all aspects of trading in various fixed income products.
- Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats
- Great opportunity to learn the business while working with a talented group of individuals.
- Familiarity with JS testing tools
- Excellent analytical, debugging and design skills
- Knowledge of designing for performance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience in modern web frameworks - React, Redux and RxJS experience a bonus
- Experience using TypeScript
- Experience building enterprise business intelligence/data visualisation tools
- Experience consuming data via websockets
- Experience in developing data-driven front-ends
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity