1. Developed, enhanced and maintain automation framework capabilities using Java against the functional specifications
2. Design and execute the test cases using Selenium Grid, functional testing execution for end to end testing for the services and APIs used
3. Automate JBehave scenario using the robust BDD framework assigned and support post-production training, issue investigations and timely resolution.
4. Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications, web browsers and REST API across different digital platform offerings
5. Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
6. Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
7. Detect and report defects and close follow up to ensure closure of issues
8. Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
9. Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
10. Analyse BDD/User stories from the PO, review and come up with high level test scenarios to meet user requirements.
11. Perform code verification's to ensure that all end to end scenarios are covered.
12. Responsible for verifying overall project software quality.
Interested professionals please share your resume in word format with email@example.com
Important Note: If this requirement is not a match for you please refer to your friends.
Dilip Kumar Daga
Vice President - Strategic Accounts
Helius Technologies Pte Ltd
36, Robinson Road,#13-05, City House, Singapore 068877
Main Line: +(65) 62220893 Ext: 107
Fax: +(65) 62222213
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No : R1108376
EA Licence No : 11C3373