We are recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer position for an establish real estate player.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will be the Finance Leader of the organisation and manage a lean team with:
- Overall responsibility for the strategic planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company; including but not limited to business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance.
- Oversee all matters relating to financial reporting, taxation, capital management, treasury and risk management.
- Driving the company's financial planning and providing advice on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risk.
- Good control and evaluation of the company's fund-raising plans and capital structure.
- Ensuring appropriate usage of cash flow for the business operations.
- Other ad-hoc duties, when required.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline, with minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record within Financial Services industry in a CFO / Finance Manager / Finance Controller capacity; experience within Investment Management, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Proven leadership track record; able to work independently and a strong team player.
- Strong exposure towards data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to http://tri-cap.com.sg/?page_id=15603
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270