Core Ops Lead/ Program Management Senior Analyst - C12
The Program Management Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Key Responsibilities
- Identification and execution of key-opportunities to streamline, digitize & automate processes to transform wealth operations to be future ready, improve operational productivity & tighten controls.
- Lead & support long-term strategic initiatives across wealth functions by working with regional & country Retail, Digital & Controls stakeholders
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running wealth ops portfolio of programs.
- Assists with business case, review business requirements, gap analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit, requirement and solution review with stakeholders.
- Reviews Functional Requirements to Business Requirements to ensure Technology has understood and met the end users' needs/expectations.
- Partners with Technology, Product and Operations Management Teams to prioritize delivery of key projects.
- Applies best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
- Performs project Status reporting to Project Stakeholders, Product and Operations Partners.
- Understand the bank environment and compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Work with regional and global team and implement the best standards across teams.
- Ensure creation of program plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- 5-8 years of experience managing or participating in projects and teams within the retail banking operations or wealth operations and 2 years in a professional management role
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree, any RPA certification, Project management (PMP) accreditation will be of added value
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting