Data Analyst (AVP), Digital Innovation & Transformation, Global Treasury International Management, Global Treasury
Act as a Champion for Business Intelligence tool to scale and meet performance requirements as demand on data transformation and reporting increases along side with escalating historical datasets.
You will be working closely with business users to deliver on business Dashboards and analytics, and an analytics team on the Global Treasury Datamart to provide functional expertise on structuring of business data schemas, mapping and transformation to ensure consistent design principles are applied to align the implementation of data models and reports across the Global Treasury division.
You will also be working with internal and external parties on facilitating and delivery of other fintech and digitalization initiatives within GT.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- At least 5 years of hands on technical experience in data engineering and/or analytics
- Technical skills specialized in the area of Database Administration involving (but not limited to) planning, design and implementation of data structure and schemas, creation, configuration, migration of databases, maintenance, performance analysis and tuning, capacity planning, database backup and recovery.
- Strong technical knowledge and practice of data programming and visualisation tools such as Python, SQL, Hadoop, Qlikview etc.
- Good working knowledge of statistics, database structures, big data, data cleansing and ETL
- High attention to details, meticulous and able to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment