Experience Designer, Group Customer Experience
We are looking for a maverick Experience Designer.
As member of the OCBC Experience Design team, you will work on the delivery of customer experience projects across all touchpoints in the Bank. You are a go-getter who loves to get things done, can think big and is willing to roll his sleeves up and produce great work. You are a natural and confident team player as you will be engaged in cross-functional teams all the time. Ultimately you are at ease in explaining complex concepts in simple terms, with a keen eye on simplicity and attention to details.
We expect you to be responsive, flexible and collaborative to succeed in a fast-paced, environment without supervision. You are capable of translating complex processes into simple, meaningful and engaging moments. You will create elegant, intuitive flows of interaction that address the evolving needs of our customers across multiple platforms and scenarios. Your key responsibilities:
- Be a design methodology champion
- Deeply understand users by developing personas and conducting task analysis and research, through scenarios or stories
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Lead business stakeholders in discussions to deliberately define the whole customer journey
- Produce design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Contribute to develop best practices and standards around design methodology or design research or user experience or user interface design and development
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- A formal education in Interaction Design or Human Centered Design
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication
- Coding knowledge or copywriting will be an advantage