Finance Executive (Accounts Payable)
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors
- Review reconciliation of vendors' statement of accounts
- Review monthly journal entries as needed
- Review monthly audit schedules
- Support monthly/quarterly reporting including operational controls and reconciliation activities by providing offshore partner with relevant policies, procedures and rules
- Review and improve internal processes where necessary
- Special projects as required
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts Payable function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance, ACCA or equivalent.
- Emotional resilience and ability to withstand pressure on an ongoing basis
- Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organisational needs
- Strong analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
- Experience with SAP system
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Dynamic, driven and always takes initiatives
- Team player with strong organizational and communication skills, meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to commence work immediately or on short notice