Head of Enterprise Architecture, APAC
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An opportunity to lead the APAC Design Office, and be responsible for Platform and Data Architecture for the division. The role covers APAC Private Banking and Lending businesses, and requires working with senior leadership across the Business, Platform, Technology and Chief Data Officer (CDO) functions. The key responsibilities include: Platform Architecture and Governance
Data Architecture and Governance
- Drive the APAC Design Authority forum ensuring CtB programs align with the divisional Platform Strategy, and minimize tactical spend on non-strategic platforms. This could include review of operating models, data sourcing and other related data architecture considerations as well as front-to-back designs.
- Define and maintain the divisional enterprise architecture blueprints, describing how technology platforms support business capabilities across current and target states.
- A chance to lead functional and architectural deep dives towards solving business challenges, related operating model ramifications and technology impact.
- Provide architecture advice and guidance to senior business partners across Platform and Technology functions in the formulation of strategies, technology investment decisions and solution option selections.
- Drive the definition and maintenance of the APAC Data Strategy, including (1.) identification of platforms that would be "golden sources" for the bank's data in the current state and target state, (2.) assessing gaps in the data architecture in line with global standards and (3.) defining a multi-year roadmap for transitioning towards the Target States.
- Ensure data is created and consumed responsibly by CtB programs, in line with the APAC Data Strategy and Architecture. This could include understanding the data requirements for the change program, reviewing their data sourcing plans, data transformations, controls as well as ownership.
- Represent APAC in global IT Strategy and relevant global Chief Data Officer forums and steer the definition of new global platforms, standards and technology choices to APAC interests and requirements.
- 15 years' consulting experience with global financial institutions, preferably in Private Banking and Wealth Management space.
- Demonstrable experience across a wide range of topics including Target Operating Models, Data Strategy and Architecture, Technology and Digital Strategy, Enterprise Architecture.
- Appreciation for adequate controls culture aimed at keeping the bank safe. An ability to identify and lead remediation of control gaps and deployment of effective controls.
- Ability to challenge senior leadership and influence outcomes on platform operating models, data sourcing and technology design choices - practiced in large and complex organisations.
- Thought leadership on architectural best-practices, trends impacting the Private Banking industry, data strategy implementation and how banks must respond to evolving regulatory challenges in this space.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong problem solving capabilities and ability to learn.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.