Infrastructure Solution Specialist
Design and implement a highly resilient, secure, scalable, high performance and cost effective infra solutions. Understand business requirements, business application architecture and Infrastructure requirements.
- Review and ensure technology infrastructure adopted by the solution is effective and aligned with the bank standard and direction. Participate and contribute actively in RFIs and RFPs for assessment for technological solution.
- Conduct market scan to keep abreast on the current available technologies and technology trends. Conduct Proof Of Concept to validate the proposed design. Support Solution PM in providing infrastructure estimate cost and efforts cost (for infra team, application testing team, and test environment team) based on solution requirement. Collaborate and liaise with various teams for technical review (e.g. :Technology Architecture, Security team, Application team, and RTB team). Ensure Run The Bank requirements are considered during the solution and highlight potential deviation/risk if any deviation. Communicate solutions architecture and cost estimates to stake holders. Prepare detailed solution design documents. Prepare Business case and justification. Assist in logistics preparation for new hardware and software purchases, delivery and infrastructure setup in Data centre.
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
Candidate must have 10+ years' experience with at least 5 years banking experiences in application/technology BAU/project/solutioning, infrastructure implementation and application integration. Degree in Computer Science or any IT-related discipline Candidate must have specialist knowledge in Infrastructure solutioning, strong technical skills and good experience in application integration. Specialist knowledge to design a highly resilient, scalable, secure, high performance, cost effective & best in class solutions that mesh ideally with an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on practical experience on platform setup (Linux/Solaris/Wintel), Clustering, Database, Network and Storage.
- Specialist knowledge in System Integration for banking application, infrastructure architecture and data.
- Well versed and keep abreast with technology, e.g. Cloud, Containers, in memory cache, block chain and microservices platform.
- Demonstrated good organization skills to work on multiple solutions and provide solution assessment and cost/efforts within solution timeframe. Recommend best practices for the entire solution, Scrutinize project constraints to analyse alternatives and mitigate risks.
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently. Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills to manage key stakeholders i.e. project team, security, compliance and IT operations. Self-motivated and driven, good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of driving digital initiatives with technology and Operations will be an advantage Basic understating of Financials would be added advantage