About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As a Senior Development Lead - Private Wealth Management transformation program, you will be responsible to define the detail end to end solution in line with the architectural framework and drive the team to deliver the Implementation build. You will be responsible to validate the build delivery, managing the vendor deliverable, setting up the Development standards, Code Review, Performance fine-tuning and quality review them periodically to ensure that the Development/build delivery is following banks standards.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be responsible for every aspect of the user's experience & requirements; develop the user-friendly design elements and interactions, create prototype & work along with team to complete the Build for given requirement(s).
- Be effective in communicating design ideas and flows using storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, etc.
- Be proactive in experimenting by testing solutions at every available opportunity and ensure build integrity.
- Collaborate with other operational, product, technology teams to get the best possible outcome for the bank
- Build strong relationships with project team and facilitate discussions across tech development teams, product management teams and customer experience teams.
- Define and develop a robust engineering automation to maintain the code base for multiple parallel projects takes place at the same time.
- Conduct the code review on periodic basis to improve the quality of the Build and take actions to maintain the Tech excellence in the Build preparation process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI design trends, patterns and best practices. Evaluate best practices across industries and continuously document improvement ideas. Observe innovative ideas across emerging media and consumer behaviour in the financial sector.
- Software skills: Triple 'A, TCIB / Edge Connect, T24, TTI , Insight , Java & Web development.
- Having 7+ years of relevant industry experience and specialised in "WealthSuite" Implementation for Private / Wealth business domain.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Core Banking implementation for large scale volume and integration to multiple surround systems / external Third-Party Systems.
- A strong portfolio which showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies which demonstrates considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms
- A strong knowledge in API, MQ , Solace Development is an added advantage.
- Problem solving mindset, strong team spirit and complete commitment to work quality.
- Ability to advocate and defend the solution design for the challenging / complex business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be involved in persuading and presenting to different levels of stakeholders.
- Nice-to-have, but not necessary: Understanding in investing instruments like Mutual Funds, Bonds, tocks and Equities, Investment-linked Insurances, Loans , Payments and Structured Products
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .